Adult Day Care offers a variety of services and activities to suit the needs of individuals with Alzheimer's Disease, Parkinsons, Heart Disease, Brain and Spinal Cord Injuries, Autism, Developmental Disabilities, and many other conditions. Each individual receives assistance with these activities based on their individualized Plan of Care.
Examples of Activities are:
- Arts & Crafts and Table Games
- Current Events
- Daily Exercise Programs for all levels including wheelchair exercises
- Community Outings
- Fine and Gross Motor skill activity
- Daily Devotions
- Seasonal Parties such as Christmas, Valentine's Day, etc.
- Monthly Birthday Party to celebrate participant's birthdays
- Transportation from their home to Adult Day Care and back home for both ambulatory and non-ambulatory participants
- Medical Monitoring by a Registered Nurse each day